Wednesday, November 1, 2017

BARACK OBAMA - My four rules


e:Barack Obama info@obama.org
responder a:info@obama.org
para:Paulo Augusto Lacaz <sccbesme.humanidade@gmail.com>
data:1 de novembro de 2017 02:21
assunto:My four rules:
enviado por:bounce.bluestatedigital.com
assinado por:obama.org

Obama.org
Paulo Augusto,

As long as we've been working to get the Obama Foundation up and running, I've been thinking about what I might say at the Foundation's first big gathering -- what words of wisdom I'd give to a group of people who have devoted their lives to making the world better.

In true dad fashion, I came up with a set of rules. There are just a few of them, and I think they're pretty simple. This afternoon, I encouraged our Summit attendees to follow them while they're here together -- and I think they're relevant to our everyday lives, too:

Rule 1: Listen.Rule 2: Don't be disagreeable.Rule 3: No selfies!Rule 4: Have fun.

It's taken a lot of work to get here, and I've never been more excited about the future of this Foundation. I'm so happy that you're with us.

Thank you,

Barack

P.S. You can tune in for the livestream of the second day of the Obama Foundation Summit beginning tomorrow at 9:30 a.m. ET/8:30 a.m. CT at Obama.org. If I were you, I'd definitely be watching around 12:00 p.m. ET/11:00 a.m. CT...


Donate today to support the Obama Foundation's work:

Donate
twfbig
©2017 Obama Foundation  |  Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment